Kent - UK
Lucas Kennedy is expanding and seek an individual with proven sales experience within IT Recruitment.
You will be someone who thrives at building relationships, using the phone, video messaging, and other modern methods to contact candidates and clients alike. Strong at building rapport with enthusiasm, drive and the determination to succeed. By creating quality relationships, you will develop new business opportunities with clients.
At Lucas Kennedy, the ethos of continuous improvement and relationship building is at the core of everything we do. We recognise that our team's personal and professional development is critical to our success. Senior team members will provide mentoring to the successful candidate giving the edge required to build a thriving client base. Ultimately, it will lead to a satisfying career, substantial earnings and other cool rewards!
Top Eight Requirements…
• Places contract and permanent technology and governance consultants within niche technologies (Workday and Success Factors)
• Engages with our clients, ensuring their requirements and expectations are met and managed
• Sources potential candidates via our CRM, job boards, online databases, and social networks
• Screens potential candidates for the roles
• Is capable of identifying business development opportunities
• A minimum of 12 months experience, working in IT Recruitment
• Understanding of Workday and SuccessFactors is highly desirable
• Other ERP experience such as SAP/Oracle or other cloud platform technologies such as Salesforce and Service Now would also be considered beneficial
Client and Culture...
Our employees remain driven throughout their time with us because we deliver more than just financial incentives. Past the "standard stuff", we take great satisfaction watching our consultants thrive, both inside and outside the office.
As we realign our brand and expand the team, we aim to transform our incentive programme, emphasising preference. Staff will have the opportunity to personalise their incentives to meet their aspirations, be it financial goals or bucket-list experiences.
We also offer a variety of other day-to-day incentives to motivate our team throughout the week.